Monday, June 06, 2011

Another escapade

Just got back from London. Another escapade if you ask me. Haha.

Going to London for 9 days. Having a love-hate moment with family. You know which part of hate do I refer to. This comes when you had 4 beds, but 5 people in a room. Haha.

Anyway, I do enjoy the trip this time. Very much. Especially when I needed to lie about my age. I'm supposed to act as a teenager. Either 16, 15, or 17 y.o. All because i'm smaller than my brother. Really funny when you're holding a ticket stated child rather than adult.

Had a little shopping of myself. Things were very expensive there. You can barely buy anything there. Haih.

Anyway, I wont upload much picture this time as I don't get a chance to ask my parents for pictures from their camera. So, here is me at City of Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment